March 19th, 2019
Congrats to Abbey Grace Tuck from Bragg Middle School for winning first place in the Junior Division of the Cook Off! She prepared a delicious recipe for filet mignon. Now you can try it at home.
2 beef filets
2 cloves garlic
2 bunches rosemary
2 bunches thyme
2-3 tablespoons butter
1. Heat pant to medium-high heat with a splash of olive oil.
2. Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Add steaks to pan with rosemary, thyme, crushed garlic and some butter for flavor. (Make sure you hear the steaks sizzle as you put them in).
4. Cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side for rare medium.
5. Use the juices from the steaks to create you favorite pan sauce.